When you enter the Slot Car Drag Proxy World Challenge you will participate in the world’s fastest motorsport, without the cost of leaving home!
- “Proxy” racing is a competition where builders worldwide send their entry to the event but do not drive it themselves. All cars are raced automatically, the same way. The competition is to be the best builder.
- Even if you don’t win, all entries will be raced, photographed, and videoed for the whole world to see online.
- Racing will he held on Batesville’s famous 1/24 scale quarter-mile slot car drag strip.
- Scoring will be based on a combination of Appearance, ET (Elapsed Time start to finish), and Top Speed by qualified impartial experts.
- All entrants will receive beautiful event plaques, studio-quality photos of their entries, and a video of each race. Special awards and prizes will be given. The top three winners in each class will get awards and those that choose to pay into a purse get CASH!
- Easy shipping instructions follow.
- All entries must arrive on-site by June 15, 2021. The event is expected to finish on July 1, 2021.
- All slot cars will be returned at end of the event.
Racing classes for everyone!
Inspired by the National Hot Rod Association categories, many popular drag racing classes will compete. Plus, classes for vintage slot cars, popular slot cars and even a class just for fun cars! From first time kit builders, collectors, sophisticated engineers and creative craftsman, there is something here for everyone!
The Unlimited Experimental class is for creative ultimate speed machines. Will they be faster than Dave Nap’s 0.391 ET, 140 MPH Quarter Mile Slot Car Drag Race World Record? How will different classes compare? Who will send the funniest slot car? How fast will 60s Space Age cars go running on a better track with old-school high voltage? We will see!
Recommended Custom Builders
These premier custom slot car builders have expressed interest in building for this event. We have admired their work and can recommend them. They have all assured us that they will maintain high standards of workmanship and integrity in dealing with anyone who commissions a car or component from them.
We offer these resources to promote the craft of building custom slot cars. Nomad Raceways, Batesville Slot car and Hobbies, Slot Car Drag Race Proxy World Challenge, their owners and employees take no responsibility for any purchase or agreement between these builders and those who may commission projects from them. All matters of pricing, quality, suitability, performance, delivery and timeliness are between builder and commissioner.
Some of these builders have a full schedule, be sure to contact them as soon as possible to allow sufficient time for cars to be delivered to the event by July 15, 2021. Builders can apply here.
Recommended Parts Suppliers
Everything is the sum of its parts.
The following are links to the best retailers of slot car drag race components worldwide. Complete cars, motors, chassis, bodies, wheels, tools, supplies and components are all here: **SECTION UNDER CONSTRUCTION**
Points will be assessed for each of three criteria: Appearance, Top Speed, and Lowest Elapsed Time. (ET) The three scores will be combined then ET will be added to the total score as a tiebreaker.
For example: Within each class, cars will be ranked first to last in each of the three criteria. If there are 25 cars in this class, the car with the highest Top Speed gets 25 points, the slowest car assessed 1 point. So if one car was best in all 3 criteria, it would score 75 points minus its ET time, of say, 1.234 seconds, for a total score of 73.766. If one car was worst in all three criteria in a class of 25 cars, it would score 3 points minus its ET. The highest score wins!
Most drag races pay out a percentage of entry fees back to racers as a “payout”… Some people think this makes things too serious and expensive. When filling out your registration you can opt-out of the “payout” and pay a reduced entry fee of just $15. For those who pay the full $25 fee, 60% of class entry fees from the “purse entries” are awarded to the top three scoring “purse” cars in each class. 30% to 1st, 20% to 2nd, and 10% to 3rd. If the first place cars opted out of payout it gets the first place award only. If the second-place car opted in for the purse it gets the second place award and the first place payout, etc…
If there are less than 3 cars in a class the class will be combined with a similar class.
World Challenge judges with extensive knowledge of drag racing, car shows, model building and slot car drag racing. They will look for craftsmanship, accuracy to prototype, originality, creativity and overall appeal. Any images and notes provided with entry documenting features will be read. Builder, owner and home track identities will not be visible to judges. Judges may not enter contest nor have any conflictng interest.
Trackmate timing is reliable to .0001 second. The best single run for each car will be recorded and points assessed for a position within each class. Our track is a regulation scale quarter-mile, 55 feet start to finish. We will run accepted standard 16.4 volts with a 50 Ferrand capacitor supplying instant amperage sufficient for any motor. The fastest cars will get back-up runs to confirm possible World Records. Higher voltages will likely produce times better than current records but will be recorded with their voltage setting. All runs will be videotaped with an inset timing feed for verification.
A $15 entry fee per car includes photos and video uploads of close-up photo session and one timed pass. All entries are eligible for Top of class awards, Podium Awards, Special Awards Prizes. Cars that pay the $25 entry are also eligible for Cash Payout.
Every car will be prepared and driven in the same way, by impartial event staff:
We will maintain one “Clean lane and one Sticky lane. Entrant can choose which they run on.
“Clean” will be wiped with solvent to remove traction compound from start to 60-foot marker. Some light glue may exist from 60-foot to finish line.
“Sticky” lane will have Koford Light Traction Compound rolled on entire length of strip.
Tires on driving wheels or all cars will be “blocked” to apply an even coating of Koford Drag “glue” traction compound.
Car will be “rolled out” from start to tree to apply a thin layer of traction compound.
To ensure equal input for all cars, full power will be applied instantaneously via a large switch. There will be no soft launches or variable timing of a trigger pull. Reaction times and red lights are irrelevant, it is about what the car does!
Shutdown traction compound “glue” will be rolled off on paper after each pass. “Glue” on chassis or body will not be removed to prevent possible damage from cleaning.
If a car fails to stage due to guide transparency, we will black Sharpie the guide blade.
If a car wheelies out of slot and does not record a time, crew will install weight if supplied and attempt one additional run.
The best run will be recorded, then points assessed based on best Top Speed and ET in the class.
In event of two identical ET times or top Speeds, both cars will be given the lower place points plus .5 points. In the event of a 3 way tie, lower place plus .333 points.
The car with the lowest ET in each class will be given one additional run after not less than a 5 minutes cool-down. If the extra run is within 2% of the best time, the best time will be “certified” as a record. If the second run is not within 2% of the best, time will stand for points tally but the time will be recorded as an “unofficial” record.
Any car may be “re – inspected” by the tech director at any time.
All cars will be handled with great care and will be run in solo passes to reduce crash hazards.
Self-destructing cars will make the highlight video, and their remains will be returned. Be sure your tires are securely glued on!
Entrants may improve their chances of a top time with a $15 option:
Two additional passes with Pit Crew Service with the best results of all three runs recorded. Entrant may specify changes be made for pass 2 and pass 3. Entrants must supply all parts. Print the following chart with your selections marked and include with parts in a clear plastic resealable bag.
The race director may, at his discretion, override requested changes if it seems contrary to improving the car’s first pass performance. For example, if the request is to remove weight on the second pass, but if the car was jumped out of the slot on the first run, weight may be added instead.
If any damage is observed, Pit Crew will attempt repair for a subsequent run. Final run damage will not be repaired. Cosmetic body damage will not be repaired. Parts will be replaced only with spares the entrant has provided. Spare gears are recommended as gear damage is the most common failure. Spare tires or motors are a good idea too!
The event track has upgraded power to allow 1960’s cars with big motors to run on higher voltage as they did in “the Day”. This also presents a challenge to the cars of today. How much faster are they on 25 volts?
During the Eliminator event, modern motor classes will step up from the current standard of 16.4 volts to 25 volts. Early motors (pre-Mabuchi) will step up from 25 volts to 36 volts.
Running at higher voltage does increase the possibility of damage to cars, but our testing has shown contemporary cars run about 20% faster with no damage at 25 volts. We have had motor failures at 36 volts, so 36 volts is reserved for the heavy old-school motors. If you are really brave and a written request to run your contemporary motor on 36 volts is sent with your Eliminator Checklist we will do so at no charge… These will be considered “Record Attempts” or Kamikazee runs.
If a car fails to stop before hitting the “pillow” at the end of the strip prior to an Elimination run, it will be dropped from the Elimination round and the Elimination fee refunded.
Entrants selecting the $20 Eliminator round get Pit Crew for set-up changes and one additional pass for a winner take all Top Eliminator Award and Cash reward in each class. Print and include the following chart and any required or spare parts with your entry. Remember to select the Eliminator option in the online entry checkout.
This will be exciting! Do you dare to enter?
Awards and Payout
First Second and Third place awards will be given in each class based on the highest point score. The winner will receive extra attention in all our media and coverage, an award plaque, and as is a tradition in drag racing, a cash payout.
Prestige Awards will be given for:
- 1/24 scale ¼ mile World Record ET (If certified)
- 1/24 scale ¼ mile World Record Top Speed (If certified)
- Most Points by Car
- Most Combined Points by Builder
- Most Combined Points by Home Track or Club
- Most Combined Points by Owner
Judge’s Awards will also be given regardless of car performance for:
- Best Paint
- Best chassis
- Best Engineering
- Best detail
- Best Wheel Stander
- Best Documentation
- Best Crash
- Most Fun
- Best car name or theme
Rules & Tech
Our track for this event is Batesville Slot Car and Hobbies scale quarter mile. This is an excellent facility which holds weekly racing and frequent larger events including World Championship events drawing hundreds of entries and paying thousands of dollars in awards. See their Facebook page.
- Slot width is 1/8″
- Braid is recessed .75mm (.030″) below track surface
- Slot depth is 9mm
- Track has Formica top
- 1/4″ wide braids
We have ample power per lane:
- Power supply 16.4 volt 100 Amperes with 50 Farrad capacitor
- Battery 25 volt 730 Amperes
- Battery 37.5 volt 365 Amperes
- Voltage will be carefully monitored to be consistent for all classes and especially within each class. Voltage will be measured at the braid unloaded, without cars on the track using accurate digital voltmeter to record the values.
27-foot shut down area is wired for brakes and has a generous application of 9 feet of Koford Light, followed by 9 feet of Koford Medium then 9 feet of Koford Heavy Shutdown Glue then a soft net and foam pad.
General rules for all classes
- Cars must meet all specification in the Class Chart. Specifically; Body material, Motor type, Chassis type, Minimum weight, and Wheelie bars. Cars that do not match these specifications will be moved to a more appropriate class or run as demonstration only – ineligible for awards.
- Cars are to be 1/24 or 1/25 scale except for Unlimited, Motorcycle. Just for fun and 1/32 classes.
- Maximum Car Dimensions: Width:4” Height:7” Length from tip of guide to rearmost part:22”
- Any foam rear tires may be used. Other tire materials may not decelerate adequately in shutdown glue.
- No part of the car may touch the track except tires, guide and braid. If chassis is flexible, be sure it cannot cause track scraping or car may be disqualified.
- Cars will be run with braid pressed flat to guide. We will check that braid is flat in case it has been disturbed in shipping. If front wheels support car, and if drop arm is used, an up-stop or substantial weight is recommended to reduce braid arcing. Cars that arc excessively or short circuit will be disqualified.
- Track sensors stage and read times based on the blade of the guide. Guide blades must not be transparent and measure between ¼” or 6.5mm and 11/32” or 8.5mm into slot and at least ½” or 13mm long. Black plastic guides are recommended to prevent ‘No Time’ displayed or ‘Can’t Stage’ issues. We have seen some issues with graphite guides. One guide per car. Secondary guides on rear of car have produced crashes.
- No stored energy in car may be used for propulsion. So batteries to operate lights or animation would be OK, but no power may be added to the motor. This rule also expressly forbids rocket or jet power. Without electric motor braking rocket cars generally do not survive their first pass. They also may present a fire hazard.
- Entrant shall mark Entry (Bib) Number on underside of car chassis or body. Use Sharpie and cover ink with clear packaging tape. Doing so will help insure your car is returned to you.
- Gear choice is free. Up to three ratios may be used by selecting the Pit Crew Option.
- Motors will be confirmed as being of the type specified in the Class Chart.
- FK (short and long can) and SD type motors may not be opened or modified.
- All other types may be adjusted or modified, except that armature must be of the specified class.
- Armatures will be tested for proper resistance. Milliohms @ 65 degrees F. ~16D: 600 ~S16D: 285
- Exception is made for Vintage and Nostalgia classes where “rewinding” armatures is permitted.
- If sending alternate motors, include correct bolts in place on motor for bolt in type. We can change solder-in types.
- If changing crown gear size. pinions must align. test fit on long pinions. If pinion change is required, we recommend sending crowns and alternate motors as a set with pinions preinstalled on motor. Changing or moving pinions on high powered motors without testing is risky.
Interiors and body details are not required, but 1/3 of total score is based on Appearance, so compromising detail for light weight will not result in the best overall score. Likewise, non-scale aerodynamic devices are not prohibited but may reduce Appearance score.
Proper classification will be considered. For example, if your car is entered in the “Stock” class but appears to be a Pro Stock body, your Appearance score will be low. To remove doubt, we recommend that you do Internet searches or provide other documentation that will confirm correct classification and details. Printed documentation if any will be presented to judges with car. Documentation may also point out features of the slot car. Factory produced paintwork, and details will be rated lower than unique or handcrafted work. Note such things on documentation.
Documentation, optional display items, special tools and alternate parts or will be displayed with the car for judging. Documentation should include Entry (Bib) number. (Not registration or transaction #) It should NOT include builder, raceway or owner name.
Owners and employees of Nomad Raceways, Batesville Hobbies, relatives or family members may compete for any awards or prize many in this contest. They may send entries, to be run for demonstration which may be featured in event coverage, but not eligible for awards or prizes.
No person with a car entered in this contest may be present while their entry is judged or raced.
Any protest must be submitted within 24 hours of results published on the World Championship web page. A protest may only be submitted by sending a $50 protest fee via PayPal to email@example.com. Any claimed rule infractions should include a written explanation of the claimed infraction or procedure irregularity and reference photograph or video timestamp. Any evidence submitted, and any car in question will be examined before cars are returned and awards finalized. If a claim is valid, in the opinion of the race director the protest fee will be returned and awards will be reallocated. All decisions by Race Director are final.
Discounted Shipping instructions
Nomad Raceways wants all of our World Challenge participants to have the best and most cost-effective shipping for their entries.
Please include your Entry Number (may be shown as “Bib Number” on registration confirmation) not registration number on the label and/or on the box end. That way we will not have to unpack your cars until it is time to run your class. Entry numbers identify the class.
There are two approaches for best shipping: Deliver your entry by any means you choose and select from the return mail options on our registration form. Note that all our shipping options are for 2 pound packages. Adequate packaging generally weights more than one pound but you may be able to send several cars together in a package weighing under 2 pounds. If combining shipping you do nto need to pay shipping for each entry.
The second approach streamlines and idiot-proofs the return of your cars. If youhave a fedEx business account you can create both your outboaund and return ship lables. Including the prepaid return lable in your box is very efficient for us and puts you in complete comtrol of your costs. FedEx the only service we know that can create a return label to include in your package, that does not expire.
If you have a FedEx BUSINESS account, you need only check the box to create the return label. You will pay the discounted commercial rate only.
If you do not have any FedEx account: Click here to open a free business account for discounted rates and the return label option.
If you have a regular FedEx account the return option and pricing are not available. In that case, or if you do not want to set up an account, just take your package to any FedEx location. They can create both the outgoing and return labels for you.
Participation plaques will be included in your package on the return. If you win prizes too heavy or large for your box, we will ship them separately at no charge.
Shipping adress for the World Challenge event is:
Batesville Slot Cars & Hobbies
C/O Centerpoint Graphics
760 Heber Springs Rd
Batesville, AR 72501
- Shipping Kits with all necessary materials and proper sized boxes are offered during registration or can be ordered separately online.
- Along with your car, be sure to include your return address label. Optional items including, Pit Crew Checklist, EIiminator Checklist and Documentation Notes, should also be included.
- Mark each car with its ENTRY number on car underside. Use a Sharpie than cover the mark with clear tape.
- We recommend that each car be “rolled” in bubble wrap until wrap is a least 2” thick on all sides. Secure wrap with masking tape for easy removal. Use additional wrap or other padding to prevent mummified cars from bouncing inside the box. Double boxing provides super protection.
- If you are sending spare parts with your car put them in a clear ziplock bag with your entry number on it. Aprts for Pit Crew run 2 shoudl be in a bag marked 2, bag 3 for 3rd run.
- To help us find your box quickly when your class is run, please mark your Entry (Bib) Number. (Not registration or transaction #) in bold marker on the small end of your box.
- Seal box, apply the label, and drop off at nearby FedEx location or request a pick-up.
- Your race has begun!
How to build your own. A beginners guide and expert tips.
Coming soon. To Our YouTube Channel. Subscribe today to get all the videos as they are released.
Our videos will cover:
- A tour of the Batesville track.
- What kind of car do I want to build? Making a good choice.
- Choosing and getting your parts.
- First chassis build. Easy and suitable for a wide range of classes.
- Chassis setup for top performance.
- Painting and detailing. How to do it ~ and shortcuts.
- Mounting the body. Big Daddy’s tips and tricks.
- Options and on-track testing. How to test if you have a track and video testing you can use without one.
- Is there a track near me? How can I build one?
- Steel chassis kit build. A lighter, flexible chassis built from heavy metal and fire!
- Packing your cars to send to the race.
- Pre- run proceedure
- Nice intro video by owner of Pacific Slot Car Raceways.
- Paul “Pablo” Wolcott is an experienced and very talented slot car builder. He is entering a car with a vintage style motor and has documented a step by step build of two more “Just for Fun” entries. Read his Slotblog thread here.
- Slot Car Building essentials By Morgan Motorsports
- Slot car body mounting By Morgan MotorSports
- Step by Step “Comp” car.
- Dennis Sentmans has produced a number of videos showing his slot car drag bodies. View one for inspiration!
- Professional fabricator, engineer, and racing driver explains why the forgotten hobby of 1/24 scale slot car racing is the BEST way for young people to become engineers, mechanics, and racers! Go and play with toys young men and women, your future depends on it! @CaseyPutsch is also the founder and lead mentor of the Genius Garage Racing, Aerospace, and Design Educational Programs. www.geniusgarageracing.com
- Starting out in slot car drag racing By LIZZARD
- Slot Car City offers several well produced and comprehensive how-to-videos on slot car building, painting and set-up. Here is a taste of Mikey V’s Drag Car build video.
- Slot car Drag Chassis Building Q& A Facebook Page
Entrants Work in Progress - Coming to our race soon!
Slot car Dragstrips
Visit and support your local raceway!
The Slot Car Drag Proxy World challenge offers this list of slot car drag tracks open to the public. Most have live links to their website or Facebook page. Tracks without drag strips are not included. Many thanks to Gregory Wells and Slotblog for his efforts to maintain an up to date track list of ALL Slot car raceways. Updates should be sent to Slotblog’s track list. Please support these raceways for your building, testing and local racing. Add your home raceway when you register. The raceway scoring the most combined points gets an award. If you can’t get to a raceway for parts and testing, watch our YouTube channel for building and setup tests.
Local Raceways are sorted by State.
185 Smoke Rise Trail
Warrior, AL 35180
Speed & Sport Hobbies
9333 East Apache Trail #104
Mesa, AZ 85207
Batesville Slot Cars and Hobby
360 West Main St.
Batesville, AR 72501
H & C Hobby and Raceway
6217 E Highland Dr
Jonesboro, AR 72401
1064 Woodland Ave, Suite N
Modesto, CA 95351
Fast Track Hobbies
4420 Granite Drive #400
Rocklin, CA 95677
Eddie’s Slot Car World
1021 Tennessee St
Vallejo, CA 94590
Fosters Scale Raceway
305 East Oak Street, Suite F
Santa Maria, CA 93454
Buena Park Raceway
6161 Lincoln Ave
Buena Park, CA 90620
8542 Norwalk Blvd
RJ’s Raceway & Hobbies
5161 Ward Rd., Unit 6
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
Southern Colorado Slot Cars
1001 Gary Ave
Pueblo, CO 81008
Fast Eddie’s Slot Cars & Raceway
5609 70th Ave North
Pinellas Park, FL 33781
P1 Slot Car Raceway
120 West Crown Pointe Rd, Suite 114
Winter Garden, FL 34787
Slot Car Drags & More
10376 E. Colonial Dr., Suite 120
Orlando, FL 32817
1220 Sarno Rd.
Melbourne, FL 32935
Dads Slot Cars
700 Lee St
Des Plaines, IL 60016
Logan Ave. Slot Car Raceway
6541 Joan Drive
Belvidere, IL 61008
Mid-America Raceway Naperville
1223 E. Ogden Ave, Ste 139
Naperville, IL 60563
Rt. 66 Raceway
109 Governor Oglesby St
Elkhart, IL 62634
Hot Slots 1/32 Slot Car Shop
1809 A Philo Road
Urbana, IL 61802
308 S. Washington St
Westmont, IL 60559
Columbia City Raceway
17B West Ogden Ave.
Columbia City, IN 46725
Baker Slot Works
182 West Main St.
Kokomo, IN 46901
Frito’s White Buffalo Raceway
13619 S Hwy 200 W.
Plainville, IN 47568
Fast Eddie’s World of Speed
17 South 10th St
Richmond, IN 47374
Facebook 3:16 Raceway
Main Street Games
705 Main Street
Winfield, KS 67156
Top Fuel Slots & Hobbies
122 Locust St
Central City, KY 42330
Rt 60 Dragway
5860 US 60, Suite 11 (Summit Plaza)
Ashland, KY 41102
4150 Bluelick Rd
Louisville, KY 40229
T&T R/C Hobbies
7143 Mansfield Rd
Shreveport, LA 71108
Hot Rod Garage Slot Car Racing
32985 Walker N. Rd.
Walker, LA 70785
550 Center St (in Auburn Mall)
Auburn, ME 04210
Marley Station Mall
Upper Level C-233
7900 Ritchie Highway
Glen Burnie, MD 21061
280 Eliot St
Ashland, MA 01721
Slot Car Inc.
215 South State Street (M-40)
Gobles, MI 49055
Across from Klassic Arcade
Pro Slot LLC Raceway
12 W. Main Street
Hartford, MI 49057
6527 N Wayne Rd
Westland, MI 48185
14750 Laplaisance Road, Suite H130
Monroe, MI 48161
2031 Executive Dr
Pearl, MS 39208
The Race Place
1629 South Main
Joplin, MO 64801
Slot Car City
1271 S. Decatur Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89102
SpeedZone Raceway & Hobbies
201 Pine St.
Mt. Holly, NJ 08060
102 First St.
Solvay, NY 13209
3787 Dewey Ave
Rochester, NY 14616
1100 Hempstead Turnpike
Franklin Square, NY 11010
Turn and Burn Slot Car Raceway
11141 Old US Hwy 52
Winston Salem, NC 27107
American Adrenaline Speedway
129 Labrador Dr
Randleman, NC 27317
Smokey Creek Slot Car Dragway
4249 Smokey Creek Rd
Lenoir, NC 28645
Fast Trax Raceway & Hobby
130-F Ostwalt Amity Road
Troutman, NC 28166
Blue Ridge Dragway
850 Blue Ridge Road, Unit #3
Black Mountain, NC 28711
Fast Trax Raceway & Hobby
130-F Ostwalt Amity Road
Troutman, NC 28166
The Slot Car Track of Concord
11 Union Street South
Concord, NC 28025
Randy (980) 521-3643
Archdale Slot Car Raceway
3407-G Archdale Rd
Archdale, NC 27263
Slot Shots Raceway
3528 Charles Raper Jonas Highway
Stanley, NC 28164
375 Wilson-Sharpesville Rd.
Warren, OH 44481
(330) 609-9916 (330) 847-7263
Capital City Raceway
50 Park Ave.
Pataskala, OH 43062
Race O Rama Hobbies & Raceways
127 North Main St
North Baltimore, OH 45872
HMS Speedways Hobbies & Racing Gear
109-111 East Main St.
Bellevue, OH 44811
(419) 217-9413 Cap’s cell
(419) 217-0685 Kit’s cell
Mark’s Model World
2701 Fulton Dr NW
Canton, OH 44718
Top Slots Raceway
4603 SE 29th St.
Del City, OK 73115
Scale Speed Raceway
605 Witmer Road
York, PA 17402
Bloom Raceway and Hobbies
3491 Columbia Blvd
Bloomsburg, PA 17815
Fast Tracks & Hobbies
20 N. Front St.
Bally, PA 19503
North East Slotcar Raceway
15 East Main Street, Suite 202
North East, PA 16428
100 McMillian St
Spartanburg, SC 29303
127 W. Main St.
Pickens, SC 29671
Moon Lite Raceway
129 Sonora Dr
Inman, SC 29349
Slot Car Cave
3033 Cherry Road, Suite B
Rock Hill, SC 29730
Fast Times Raceway
2671 Fairview Blvd, Suite 103
Fairview, TN 37062
Pit Pass Slot Car Raceway and Dragstrip
131 Western Plaza
Newport, TN 37821
Jamestown Slot Car Raceway
114 Wheeler Ave.
Jamestown, TN 38556
Apex Raceway and Hobbies
1172 Park Ave.
Murfreesboro, TN 57129
The Checkered Flag Slot Car Racing
175 East Wears Valley Rd., Suite 22
Pigeon Forge, TN 37863
7859 Hwy 25E
Cross Plains, TN 37049
Tennessee Top Slots
1005 Scottsville Rd
Lafayette, TN 37083
Rods & Rails Slot Car Drag Racing
806 Davidson St
Tullahoma, TN 38388
516 E Elk Ave
Elizabethton, TN 37643
Beverly Grand Prix
1503 Beverly Drive
Wichita Falls, TX 76309
Texahoma Slot Car Raceway
5019 Old Jacksboro Hwy
Wichita Falls, TX 76302
Grand Prix Raceway
404 West University Blvd
Odessa, TX 79764
Dallas Slot Cars
1210 W. Scyene Rd
Mesquite, TX 75149
400 West Main St.
Waynesboro, VA 22980
Mach 1 Raceway
136 Dove Lane
Spout Spring, VA 24593
Phone: (434) 941-6384
540 Outlaws Drag Strip
208 Laurel Hill Rd, Suite 116
Verona, VA 24482
168 West King Street
Strasburg, VA 22657
Thunder Road Raceway
126 General Puller Hwy, Suite F
Saluda, VA 23149
5 W Williamsburg Rd,
Sandston, VA 23150
Pacific Slot Car Raceways
2908 Meridian Ave E. #104
Edgewood, WA 98371
Midway International Slot Car Racing
1076 Midway Rd
Hinton Slot Car Racing
400 Front St
Hinton, WV 25951
Lucky Bob’s Raceway
5822 W. Forest Home Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53220
Unit 3/42-46 Hallam Road South
Hallam, Victoria, Australia
+61 3 9796 3830
Rivercity Slot Car Centre
Oxley Avenue Margate, QLD, Australia 4019
+61 7 3284 4888
Unit 1/60 Marshall Street
Dapto, NSW, 2530, Australia
61 (2) 4262 8003 phone
Club Icar Indoor Slot Racing
Calle Alemanya, 49
Cape Town, Western Cape,
South Africa 7441